Sunday, December 19, 2004

Broken Capillary Heal Naturally?



I still got some sleep from work this morning was pretty good Friday nice people and delicious mushrooms * g * then today was the last weihnachtsmarkttag where airs Schelmish not my favorite because it went well * g * I pulled myself together and went alone to remscheid time clock at 16.00 I was there and I could still enjoy Schelmish after the short but beautiful concert traff I sip steffi * * ringcon assistant and we went with her best friend ma NEN first met the warm uf nu scho was so freezing cold Well, then I was given a revelation given to the de steffi is a composite of the son of the other and is actually a married couple * wow * and where we are in degree's cold out side and inside is no snow * g * naj to 18.oo for a mulled wine and some nice conversations they un albereinspielten then nochma to aba only three songs properly naja wat have ever even played my song request * g * warmgeschunkelt again we have yet gequasselt wat and when to abbaun geschaut.ja un then was the parking garage closed * * heul my car was locked aba thanks to some nice foreign clean I came to guard me was dat brought to the car ... again a really brilliant day un as always non without harness with me * lol * have aja me the first CD, still got today nu is my collection complete * g *

0 comments:

Post a Comment