Thursday, April 8, 2010

How Much Is Danactive

Spotted spring

I already tried a little gardening last year. My pumpkins, zucchini, herbs and tomatoes grew quite well, I was surprised how pretty zucchini blossoms are!
This year I want more from everything and new vegetables and fruit sorts. So I've bought this cute book:






So far I really like it, there are many tips for the smallest garden and delicious recipes for home-grown food. For my birthday, among other things, I got a raspberry bush and it is just the cultivar which is described in the book, such a cool coincidence.
I also still have the Jamie at home book, which of course is super helpful as well.

The tiny green things in this pic are salad ;)



and all daffodils and tulips, I planted last year, are growing again! Sping time :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment