Thursday, August 26, 2010

Rabbit Shed Blueprints

Pancakes

Filled pancake


On Thuesday I cooked pancakes filled with cheese and tomatoes, on top some cream with herbs.
Recipe from Deichrunner . I choose this recipe because I wanted to try something new with pancake. I usally just do apple pancakes or add cinamon and sugar, they are always quick and easy to make and always tasty.
The basic recipe for these pancakes was without sugar and even the first one turned out good, nice and round, then just fill them and into the oven they go, very tasty!

*~*

Vorgestern habe ich Pfannkuchen mit Käse, Tomaten und Sahnesauce gekocht. Das Rezept is
dike Runner . I've picked this recipe because I wanted to try something new with pancakes. I'm usually only apple pancakes, or simply with cinnamon and sugar, they shall be always fast and simple and always delicious.
The basic recipe for these pancakes had been prepared without sugar, and the very first bit of action:) Then they only have to fill over it with cream and chives into the oven, very tasty!

0 comments:

Post a Comment