Saturday, September 9, 2006

How Do I Hook Up My Flash Drive In My Car

törtchen @ 2006-09-09T22: 02:00

times also eon song picked out the best for me and is just awesome:

Des at night I hear voices calling
curse me and my kind can
behind vorgehaltner hand
my name goes through the country
bad breath everywhere
is killed and that is with words
of hatred and envy and malice
your cruel world made
us wanted to silence
but freedom can not be beat

Chorus:
giving, shitting, wheelbarrow push
is with SCH written
our freedom is the word
she wipes away the evil tongues
giving, shitting, wheelbarrows
push believes it is only, we are scheming
our freedom is the word
our truth melody

You think you know the real me because you're lying
wrong, you ass face
you should look in the mirror
there is your own nightmare are
show it to you, the evil man
the nose of the lies long
you're not what torments you so
your mirror, it told me I will follow you

in your dream in your head to build my house I make myself happy


unpopular because one is one only: the audacity wins

Copyright ~ Schelmish

0 comments:

Post a Comment