Friday, September 8, 2006

West Bend Popcorn Maker Canada

törtchen @ 2006-09-09T00: 12:00

wanted to say hello. Since the last entry time has passed. We and our Wuffi Catholic so I have moved to the lland had had enough of big city. There we have now found a few friends that are all lovingly and I am glad to know this to haben.Leider we were able to attend this year a few medieval markets and thus Schelmish not often see even the love of money it is going to change so fast nix. As a paramedic you also get a job so I am currently in a staffing company that I was awarded the rubber and now I cut rubber tubing or welding as clips ran for a pittance .. will try next year to make training as a nurse na hopefully work out. am tired ... so fucking late shift bag and then turned

0 comments:

Post a Comment