Saturday, March 21, 2009

Can We Get Refund Earlier Than On Irs Schedule

Cases delischaaa

completed work on a project for translation of documents related to Forex. customer is very pleased with the quality of translation, and even paid me a little more than we agreed :-))))


Work on translating the site ru.memos.cz from English into Russian. Translation is done directly in CMS. The amount of work - just over 100 accounts translation pages .
Project description available at www.weblancer.net/projects/97675.html # bids
with the customer agreed to period of 2 weeks , according to my expectations of the work will be completed before 3 days to be precise, I intend to pass an order ready for 23 March 2009.

Examples Translation does not hang out again. At your request I can send samples to the original.


I have finished project on the Forex documentation translation. The Customer was satisfied with my work and gave me a bonus :-))))

Now I am working on
ru.memos.cz . I translate from English to Russian. Work is done in CMS.
Detailed
Customer task  in Russian is available at www.weblancer.net/projects/97675.html#bids
We agreed the term of 2 weeks but I plan to finish work earlier. I want to finish work on the order already at Monday, on March 23, 2009. There are more than  25 000 words to translate.

I don't publish translation but I can send you any translation example of the mentioned projects upon your request .

0 comments:

Post a Comment