Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Steaming Kates Playground

* Squee *

dorky deed of the day : I think I've rammed s splinter in the lip with ice cream sticks NEM @ @ * ouch *

knowledge of the day: Larry from War At Home is my soul mate. When I'd see myself in the mirror, nem character mirrors that is. The knowledge I had already often.


Actually, I just want to post what to use my amazing icon. What I've found great icons in my folder.

Current Obsession
: ROBIN HOOD, the BBC series.
so hot as this obsession hit me already long nothing more. Well, okay, the last was non too long ago and was King Arthur. Hach, the series is great! Sometimes a bit trashy, if it s bit too much similarity to Hercules or Xena gets, but still awesome! (I like ignoring may very well because I used to liked the trash-series total, and one probably still, who knows.)

And because memes are so great:

Name: Nina
Age: 22
Location: Germany

Favourite Character: Allan-a-Dale! (Will Scarlet, Djag, Much)
OTP: Allan / OC * grin *
Other pairings: Will / Djag (/ Allan), ... basically everyone really.
Favourite episode (s): Peace Off (Season 1)
Hoods or leather;): Hoods!
Pigeon mail for the win...y/n?: not since speckled jim

Is Robin Hood you're main fandom now?: Yup.
Other fandoms: Lotr, King Arthur
Ships, if any from those fandoms: Boromir/OC, Eomer/OC, Gawain/OC, Lancelot/OC. (yes, I do read tolerable! Mary Sues... and I love "Oops, I landed in ME, Roman Britain, Medieval " things... ^^°)

What do you post about on your lj?: read it, then you know
Anything else?: Not being funny, but Allan a Dale rules.







0 comments:

Post a Comment