Friday, February 4, 2005

How Many Calories In A Home Made Cheese Omelette

hello from the cold outside station ....

Puh Müde.Haben am still very nachgefeiert my birthday yesterday, more or less, So drink cup of coffee and homemade cherry pie munching leckor.
Well, then my dad got her a herb and things took their course ...
irgentwann have We disskutiert about my sister about unemployment, lack of will, foreclosure, own world was ,.... trallala.meine sister dat net so well what I can understand but those are topics au us titles, or in a relationship play a role and disturbing.
Pregnant again at my little sister to her later speeches.
the morning I was in Greifswald are with us .. ola ne dvd (guestb House Paradiso) and ne cd / dvd (Sven Väth) Purchased ... I have to treat me (shame).
Hab-loving before noon I was still in the saddle aba swinging very cold for cycling so I next put on looking more times (usually does hurt the already cold * g *) ajo before ego forget nachBansin must necessarily present the tattoo studio broadcast if et is still there would be a shame because otherwise curlys gift: * (

sooo ... lots knuddelschmatzies

0 comments:

Post a Comment