Wednesday, February 2, 2005

Is The Drivers Test For Ct Hard?

hello from wolgast

Bin gutheimgekommen * g and I noticed that I want my job au verfolgt.Eigentlich at the rest area I only had a coffee, but ne omi was before me and then said, oh, I block everything here jaja when you get old ..... and the entertainment their running naja.
& Today morning was awakened by my mom for six clock was because I did yesterday than on their cell phone service background and her image had taken them out of the acceptance button and place are not more familiar with why you can net a little with the matter concerned * grin *
Hab-loving grandpa with a nice even told about the old days, he says also if you beschäfftigt with him because he is blossoming and so is usually au interressant, or he sits around all day au pointless .. anyway will be net of age.
Did my gifts get ....* dollar signs in their eyes it *
Arg ... I'll bring tomorrow circulations savings account * g * For Ringcon and England
NaIO, a relaxing day today
Missin de curly again now * g * knuddels all other au by cuddly

0 comments:

Post a Comment