Monday, February 21, 2005

Reindeer Antlers For Horses

ick'm still here ...

Hello my dearest Moss Mutzel! The Kohl and Pinkel Party survived on Woend good although I missed the training on Sunday in order to regenerate aba it was much fun had value only should the state not the besoffnen colleague the kiss goodbye the hand is not proper and you only have a few more things more often bereuen.Aba Sun parties should take place once the right people with std natürlich.Wäh'm loving ne three quarters. used until the tariff because my package from the United States since it depends Had aba at no bill, and since I had not expected with whom I had the bill gemacht.Nu without the German bureaucracy morning I may have nomal out with the bill * g * and * * heul early shift all week * Yawn * and not in the mood would be better in Spain * sob *. I still practice a little guitar got me the fact brought from home must at last make progress with gel times .. your gitano ...: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment