Monday, February 23, 2009

Valet Remote Start 551r

The best men in the world!

today came on February 23. When I awoke, it was a typical day like a thousand others before, but it still differs from others, that is dedicated to both men and women understood the importance of the presence of you, dear men in our lives. Wish all the men's health, happiness and good luck! Let every day of the year will be dedicated to you men, smart, sweet, strong and unique!

I wish you all, for whatever you take, brings you the maximum pleasure and sensations. So let us not be ashamed to show their feelings, do not be afraid to take risks, let's do everything passionately and unrestrained! Do not wait for tomorrow, do it all right here and now!

Recently I met a man and he was present, he showed me what it means to love and live happily ever after! I want to wish every man to meet her a real woman! After all, nothing can outshine the best of luck at work and at rest the world as a failure in his personal life. How many times have I seen a man out of fear that he cheated, thrown or will lie, deprived themselves of the best that we have in our short life - love and feeling that love thee.

man, remember, you yourself decide what is your life - bright or bleak ...

Man, you're harder than woman, because you have to always be strong and always be the best, I understand and I wish you strength will always be strong and the best, patience with us the wisdom to keep my happiness when you found it, and good luck to all went easy!

Perhaps the wish is too large in volume, but it is sincere!

Люблю вас всех и тебя одного ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment