Monday, September 15, 2008

Blue Prints For Big Green Egg Tables

the world is a disc, and that's good

real nice that there are Terry Pratchett and his Discworld.
weekend I am so bad as long no longer felt. Particularly in relation to the books that I had started. It looks like I've totally ignored me romances, I can not read anymore. Just as Jane Austen's only in certain doses, now books romances of any kind and shape are slipped on that list.
I will deal again with more of the Discworld, because the books seem to me well to do. Whatever.
And I am definitely the witches Granny Weatherwax series - my role model - read Nanny Ogg and Magrat Garlick again or I'm considering whether I should get audio books. Would be great of course, if there were more then a radio play.

ends I'm going to NEM entry with beautiful quote by Esme Weatherwax, who said:

'Let him be whoever he thinks he is,' she said. 'That's all anybody could hope for in this world. "


How true.

Good night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment