Saturday, September 27, 2008

Telecharger Pokemon Heat Gold



what I have discovered quite terrific, I have once again scoured my favorite blogs. My Jane Austen phase, while still not back - costume drama, thanks but no thanks - but I must now tell the tale. LOST IN AUSTEN





Lost in Austen is a four-part series based on Pride and Prejudice . Main character is a self-insert! Who would have thought it self-insert is fashionable. Amanda meets one day in her bathroom to Elizabeth Bennett, who shows her a door through which they came. Amanda walks through the door and finds himself in Longbourn. There, they tried everything to save the action. Definitely a must have for those who like the Austen and come out self-insert stories to love. I will look at me anyway:).

Then I have a bit more googling on the subject and found this [and immediately ordered].






In this book you can make his own decisions how to continue. When Elizabeth Bennet is one not only in Pride and Prejudice go, but if you are not careful, you stumble quickly in other stories of Ms Austen.
I'm really looking forward to it and can hardly expect it to start. One probably at the end so I can marry Mr Darcy, or even Mr. Knightley, Let's see if I am completely stupid, or rather the end I probably the wife of Mr Collins.

+ + +

will soon again be followed by a large entry, as I work on a small project. I'm just not sure whether it is really worth mentioning. Wait. :) Have

0 comments:

Post a Comment