Friday, September 19, 2008

Maxine Jokes On Retirement

msweatherwax @ 2008-09-19T16: 40:00

If it's going to the University would, I might eat nothing around, non-sleep more. Nothing. Just read more, read, read ... I like to read and not much, but when I do it must . I think I may copy from the 1000 pages in a copy shop. So much I want my poor old printer just do not expect. To establish the amount of text, I need a very good schedule. Only when I create a schedule, I make it to me for hours, but nothing les. I can plan well, but the run of the plan is so ne thing = v, v =. Otherwise, I've
at the moment what to knit little groups that form into groups and subgroups exclude all others. Maybe I'm just pissed because their part of the paper fix probably better than we, or rather told me who is stuck with two students who have not read the texts and make otherwise auch nich so nen competent impression, and my second object of my depressed mood, a senior student who is determined to attend the seminar, but do not lift a finger, because she does not need a sham. Then they should not hesitate to leave the unit group! But no, I just war foisted -.-. Let's see real ma run as the group sessions. My only consolation is that I got my favorite story. [But not me is really long console]

+ + +

today come and even now already read!

http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/images/h1/h7538.jpg

The character style should I go to feel at first, but the story appeals to me so far. The girl in the picture is the daughter of a fairy and a human being. In this first volume it finds slowly out their family history. Also threatened the city in which they risk lives of the fairies. The fairies will again be feared, as before.
I must now wait until next year to come out of the second volume, but until then I can get used to the drawings, [as long as I will need].

Otherwise, I've even bought the third volume of Taran series, because you come in Walisischunterricht not get around to Taran think.

Written by Alexander Chloyd * whisper ** spit * [Lloyd Alexander] (would like to know if he knows that he is so)

title of Book III: The Castle of Chlyr * whisper * * spit * [Llyr]

Hopefully soon I get used to the weird sounds ...

+ + +

BTW. I have a nice, new, meaningful for me free, word read. curmudgeonly. Never ever heard of it. Meaning: miserly, stingy. Why easy, if it can be so complicated, non-true?

0 comments:

Post a Comment