Sunday, September 7, 2008

Free Comformation Church Letter

wonderful day

Today I was in Biebesheim on a medieval market. Although I had this week been too much away, it had to be Miamarkt again. And it was worth it definitely! * Bottom of images *



May I introduce: My Höllenhundchen !!!!! It would be nice ... someday I will have one and if it is the last thing I do * * Gargamellache

this beautiful Irish Deerhound - no, no Wolfhound, but still fantastic - named Falk I met at the Renaissance Faire. I finally dared to speak to the owner. I NEN real hell-hound pats * squeel * Too bad that these are not magic images from HP, otherwise you'd see how my knees tremble with excitement. Generally, I've got half NEN heart attack when I've discovered the dog!

definetely THAT MADE MY DAY!

Ich werde mir das Bild einrahmen und so tuen als wär das mein Hund ^^ *cackle*.



0 comments:

Post a Comment