Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Prom Dresses Catalogs

msweatherwax @ 2008-09-09T21: 25:00

Also I was just outside in the yard. It is so nice and dark and cool, and the moon was black clouds obscured. The air was choked with the smell of hay. It reeks with us. If I had to describe the summer here with us in two words then it would heat and hay. We know that it is summer, when you walk through the burning fields and braised, as we know that autumn has begun, if the fire Wingert Protect your guns - of course there are now mostly machines, but that would not be nearly as pretty picture.

Today I finally saw magpies and heard. I was beginning to think they were all gone. Without my magpies it is desolate. Everywhere you look up, you read that magpies are a bad omen. For me they are the exact opposite. If I do not see any Maggenpies I make my thoughts.

+ + +

Tonight I I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith 've finished reading. At first I had to befriend me only with the characters and situations, but then when I had it last night on reading, I could not stop. I mitgelitten properly with the narrator. It is written in journal style. Jetz will think, how boring. If it is not. She writes very interesting and funny. With many scenes I've laughed so much. The story is the beginning of the 20th Century, and I liked it so well, some things were just too great then. Early 20th Century is not it? Of course! Quite to the 20th Century pure. Joyce had published his works. Too bad that Virginia was not mentioned. But a lot of classical pieces have been mentioned, I know not all, because I seem to be ignorant. Although I know Claire de Lune by Debussy, but I am ashamed to say where.
All in all, the book is awesome and deserves the title of classic. I I will always remember the great story and the book read more often determined.

Lest I Capture the Castle . It's worth it!



PS I like cornflowers)

+ + +

Now I will lead me all the composers mentioned in the book and pieces to mind when I think the passages again .. .

And Oh my God! Note that I wrote the entry in German! Is the apocalypse just before or why I like the German language all at once? Now they would have to just yet mastered. Not so easy when you're out of sheer Dialect has no grammar, think of a word, sometimes only in English and one for the English Communion neugelernten rules, neither the German nor the British can keep in mind.


0 comments:

Post a Comment